What do I know?
On our way back from New Zealand, Jessica and I stopped off in Sydney for a day. That same evening, the “What Do You Know?” event was going on—a series of five minute lightning talks from Sydney’s finest web geeks.
Maxine asked me if I could do a turn so I put together a quick spiel called Five Things I Learned from the Internet. Those five things are:
- How to wrap headphone cables in a tangle-free way.
- How to fold a T-shirt in seconds.
- How to tie shoelaces correctly (thanks, Adam).
- How to eat a cupcake (thanks, Tara).
- How to peel a banana (thanks, Kyle) with a bonus lesson on the bananus.
At least one of those things will blow your mind. Pwshoo!