An Event Apart, Day One
The first day of An Event Apart is wrapping up in San Francisco. The quality of talks has been outstanding. Now I’m really bricking it about my talk tomorrow morning. The bar has been set ridiculously high.
I’ve done my best to liveblog throughout the day. Inevitably there will be mistakes and omissions in these second-hand reports but here they are:
- Understanding Web Design by Jeffrey Zeldman
- The Lessons of CSS Frameworks by Eric Meyer
- Storytelling by Design by Jason Santa Maria
- Web Application Hierarchy by Luke W.
- Shepherding Passionate Users by Heather Champ
- The Framework Age by Liz Danzico
- Implementing Design: Bulletproof A-Z by Dan Cederholm
I’m kind of wiped out from all the typing. I probably won’t be able to manage a second day of liveblogging. I can’t wait to have my talk out the way and enjoy the rest of the speakers.