In the spirit of practising what I preach when it comes to web standards, I’ve re-written Jessica’s professional site, Lost in Translation, in XHTML strict and CSS.
The design of the site hasn’t changed at all but I did manage to get the page sizes down quite a bit just by tossing out the tables.
I also gave the site a spanking new favicon. In fact, I went a little favicon crazy and came up with one for Salter Cane, WordRidden and The Session too.
Ever since I started surfing the web with Safari, I’ve really grown to like those cute little icons that show up in the address bar when there’s a favicon present.