Listen to dConstruct 2013
If you didn’t make it to this year’s dConstruct, at least your ears can catch up. If you did make it to this year’s dConstruct, your ears can experience the fun all over again.
The audio is available, is what I’m saying here.
- Amber Case: Ambient Location and the Future of the Interface
- Luke Wroblewski: Infinite Inputs
- Nicole Sullivan: Don’t Feed the Trolls
- Simone Rebaudengo: Great; things are connected, but what will they actually talk about?
- Sarah Angliss: Tech and the Uncanny
- Keren Elazari: The Heroes and Anti-heroes of the Information Age
- Maciej Cegłowski: Fan is a Tool-Using Animal
- Dan Williams: Unexpected Item In The Bagging Area
- Adam Buxton: Is My Laptop Ruining My Life?
While you’re at it, this might be a nice opportunity to go back and explore the dConstruct archive where you can find every talk from every dConstruct from 2005 to 2013. That’s 70 talks, or about 46 hours of listening pleasure.
Share and enjoy!