I’ve been tidying up the stylesheets around here. Everything should look exactly the same, just executed more economically.
Mostly I’ve been taking advantage of the cascading part of Cascading Style Sheets.
Up ‘till now, every theme here has had one stylesheet for the front page and another for everything else (simply because the page layout on the front page differs from all the other pages). Now I’ve merged the two stylesheets into one. I added a unique identifier to the <body> tag on the front page and I use selectors to target <div>s specifically on that page, over-riding the settings for other pages.
To avoid any weird caching problems, I also changed the names of the stylesheets.
Like I said, everything should look the same as always. If this site suddenly look awry in your browser, please let me know.