Words I wrote in 2022
Here’s a highlight reel of some of my blog posts from 2022:
- Today, the distant future — 2022 was once unimaginable to some web folks.
- Installing progressive web apps — How I’m letting people know they can install The Session to their home screens.
- Starting and finishing — Some advice for public speaking.
- Declarative design — Defining the inputs instead of trying to control the outputs.
- Re-evaluating technology — The importance of revisiting past decisions. Especially when it comes to the web.
- Democratising dev — How do we share the means of the web’s production?
- Work ethics — Don’t work hard.
- Accessibility is systemic — The difference between inclusive design and accessibility.
- That fediverse feeling — Mastodon is a vibe shift in the best possible way.
I also published the transcript of my conference talk, In And Out Of Style, a journey through the history of CSS.