I frequently see web developers struggling to become better, but without a path or any indication of clear direction. This repository is an attempt to sharing my experiences, and any contributions, that can help provide such a direction.
It’s broken down into four parts:
- 10 Domains of Web Development
- Events and Interaction
- Internationalization / Localization
- Understandability / Content
- Interviewing for Web Developers
- Productivity for Web Developers
- Web Training Hierarchy
- Level 1 - Writing Code
- Level 2 - Accessibility and Security
- Level 3 - Architecture
- Level 4 - Innovation
I don’t necessarily agree with everything here (and I really don’t like the “rockstar” labelling), but that’s okay:
Anything written here is open to debate and challenges are encouraged.