Today’s date is fun to type.
- Elizabeth Goodspeed’s list of open access archives, historical ephemera and found materials. (via)
- Tinker Tech, a review of the Pinebook Pro that’s an exact description of the target audience.
- Pinebookpro gaming part 2, related. (via)
- NexDock 2, a Kickstarter I regret missing. (via previous link)
- Meet micro:bit. I think I linked these before. (via)
- SourceGen Disassembly Projects. Mostly Apple][. (via)
- PastWindow, a window with a 6-month delay. (via)
- Plotting Perlin Landscapes. Pen plotters are hypnotizing to watch in motion.
- Sea and Spar Between, an online generator of Herman Melville and Emily Dickinson’s poetry, mashed together. Read the instructions. (via)
- The text adventure game of exiting a telnet session. (via)
- Coffee++ keyboardlayout (ENTI-key++). For when you don’t want to put down your drink. (via)
- Mysterious packets in the night. Linked cause live monitoring is underrated.
- AI Dungeon and Creativity.
- Tangent: The Automated Dungeon Master.
- Bucklespring, Model M audio emulation. (via)
- Terminal Phase, a terminal-based space shooter. (via)
- The happinesses and stresses of full-time FOSS work.
- KnightOS was an interesting operating system.
- The 4X seen as an RPG. (via)
- Master of Orion, in-depth.
- anideafora.website. Exactly that. (via)
- 2020 Web Milestones. Flash and Python 2 finally stop this year. (via)
Your unrelated music link of the day: The Death Metal Double Life of “Atypical” Star Keir Gilchrist. (thanks, Drew Diver) Getting that link made me notice the Bandcamp RSS feed quietly stopped working; an inquiry to their support got me this independent link for now.