A series of quick’n’dirty prototypes to illustrate some of the design challenges involved in handling personal data:
- Data access tracker
- Data minimisation
- Guardian for digital identity
- Home privacy settings
- Portable shopping list
- Single trip insurance checker
If we don’t start exploring what the General Data Protection Regulation means for people, the same thing that happened with the cookie law will happen again.
These new rights have the potential to improve how our digital products and services work.
This is an important subject (and one very close to my heart) so I’m very glad to see these data protection guidelines nailed to the wall of the web over at Contents Magazine.
- Treat our data like it matters.
- No upload without download.
- If you close a system, support data rescue.